Sunday 13 November 2016

#ScentSunday - Cherries On Snow

#ScentSunday this week is one of my all time favourites. I'm a huge fan of sweet scents and last year saw one of the sweetest festive scents around enter into (a far too early) retirement. But! Due to huge fandle demand, it has returned. So, I present to you, the sweet, icy and oh so juicy... Cherries On Snow.



Described by Yankee Candle as "an enchanted, sparkling blend of bright juicy cherries with sweet almonds and an icy freshness" I could not agree more. As a huge almond and cherry fan myself, this is a dream combination for me. If you've ever enjoyed an almond and cherry cocktail, then you'll love this one too.


The immediate scent to hit you is a sweet maraschino cherry. If you are familiar with the notorious and rich Black Cherry by Yankee Candle, then I should point out that this is just as delicious but much sweeter. There is also a similar almond note to the two but Cherries On Snow has an icy freshness which you can pick up on after a few sniffs (Black Cherry is a deeper, more induglent cherry scent).

As i'm sat here typing this post I am burning a Wax Melt of Cherries on Snow. The throw is fantastic, I can genuinely smell it throughout my home.

I love the vivid red wax with deep marbling from the fragrance oils. The image on the label really pops with the icy white set against the cherries. Cherries On Snow is a festive favourite for lots of fandles, but I would happily burn this all year round (if it was available!)

As Cherries On Snow is a returning favourite, I wouldn't be able to say how long it will be around. I have just checked YankeeCandle.co.uk and it's not even in stock on there. If you are desperate to snap up a supply before it disappears, you can pick this one up on the high street and select online retailers. You can get a set of two large jars from QVC HERE along with other Wax Melt and Votive sets.

Do you love Cherries On Snow? Let me know your thoughts in the comments box below.

Follow me on Twitter: @YankeeFandle and Instagram: YankeeFandle

Disclaimer: I do not work for Yankee Candle or QVC. I am a Yankee Fandle who enjoys sharing my thoughts on each fragrance and also photos of my collection that I have taken myself. These opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment